Insurance and Risk Planning
Even though you may think you’ve covered all the bases, life sometimes has a funny way of throwing you a curveball when you least expect it. Luckily, while you can strive your best to plan wisely and thoroughly, you can also hedge your bets against the unintended through prudent Insurance Planning.
Why Insurance Planning is Important
Good planning helps you identify and plan for all the risks involved in every aspect of your financial life. Thoughtful Insurance Planning helps mitigate the risks you can’t foresee or those that you are unable to plan around!
Good planning should include:
- Life insurance coverage review: WHAT IS THE NEED?
- Health insurance analysis: Group, COBRA, Marketplace or alternatives, Medicare, & more
- Income Protection: disability
- Long Term Care considerations
- Property & Casualty: While we are not in the business of home or auto coverage, we like to review it as part of our clients’ analyses